A Second Location to Serve U Better.
Wascana Auto Body is now Universal Collision Centre.
Universal Collision Centre
An ELITE Auto Body Shop & Collision Centre in Regina, SK
Our auto body shop, now with two locations in Regina, SK, has over 50,000 square feet of space combined. We can take on a lot of work in a day, so your vehicle will be repaired sooner!
Our staff consists of highly trained professionals who have the credentials and background to be considered leaders in the auto body technician industry. In order to serve our customers best, we need a large, dedicated staff. From quality control and production managers to parts managers and repair planners, our team is continuing to grow. Working as a liaison between our team and customers are our Collision Repair Advisors. These courteous and energetic employees are here to plan and explain the process to you, as well as translate any technical jargon you may hear.
Universal Collision Centre provides top-notch service and a positive experience. Our journeyman and apprentice technicians work hard to ensure your vehicle is repaired to meet factory standards.You and your vehicle will be taken care of throughout the entire process, from start to finish.
Universal Auto Spa
There’s nothing better than that new car smell. Enjoy it all over again when you bring it into our detailing auto spa.
Our car detailers know how to make every surface and material look like new. Using specialty products, industry know-how, and some old-fashioned elbow grease, our auto detailers will get your vehicle looking and smelling like new! Universal Auto Spa is available at our North location on Rochdale Blvd.
Have a Claim?
Mobile Estimate Centre
We Come To You.
Fleet Vehicles. Law Enforcement. Government. Personal & Business.
Restoring your vehicle back to Factory Standards.
Our guaranteed workmanship and factory approved repairs are just a few reasons why thousands of customers have chosen the professionals at Universal Collision Centre.
I had a great experience with Universal Collision. They took good care of my car, the repairs were done well and quickly, and when I got it back it looked better than brand new. I would absolutely recommend the team at Universal Collision to anyone looking for accident repairs!!
Did a great job on my super dirty truck. Looks better than brand new. Thanks!
Just got my car back from UCC! I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The service was awesome, they were so helpful! They had to wait for the part to come in but that wasn’t in their control! Good work guys! Thanks.
HAD AN ACCIDENT?
Helpful tips to follow after a vehicle accident
- HAD AN ACCIDENT?Helpful tips to follow after a vehicle accidentAlthough car accidents are more prevalent in the winter months, a fender bender can happen anytime. No matter the time of year, what you should do after an accident never changes:
- Make sure no one is injured. Call 911 immediately to report any injuries. Do not move the vehicles until police arrive or not at all if there needs to be an investigation to help police determine what happened.
- If there are no injuries, simply move the vehicles to the side of the road.
- If there is excessive damage, call the police (not 911) to report the accident.
- Exchange information with the other driver. Name, phone number, licence number, and licence plate are the best. You can also jot down the make. model, and colour of the vehicle, as well as any visible damage.
- Determine the extent of the damage. Stay calm and examine the damage caused by the accident. Smartphones are a great way to capture pictures of the accident.
- Discuss the accident only with police. Avoid discussing with other witnesses as it can cause confusion about what really happened for yourself and others.
- Make a personal record. Put all the information you received at the scene into a comprehensive, written record. Write down everything from the weather and road conditions to how the accident happened. Include a diagram if it helps or take pictures with your cell phone; this will help you file an accurate claim with SGI.
- Make your claim. Call SGI at 1-800-647-6448 or visit their website to complete an online claim.
When your vehicle is examined by SGI Claims, you will receive an estimate for repairs. Bring that estimate to Universal Collision Centre to book your repairs. We have a great working partnership with SGI.
We can help answer any accident- or repair-related questions you may have, even help set up a car rental. We understand it’s a stressful time and we strive to make it easier for you. Call us locally at 306-525-6000 or toll free at 1-888-484-9UCC (9822).
We’re in the auto body and collision repair business, but we would rather see your vehicle undamaged and spotless than in our shop with scrapes, bruises, or missing pieces. When you do find yourself in this unfortunate circumstance, trust Universal Collision Centre to repair your vehicle back to its wonderful, pre-accident glory. Be sure to check out our tips to help after an accident.