RULES & REGULATIONS: Championship Giveaway
To be eligible for this contest, a participant must be a resident of Saskatchewan and 18 years of age or older. Employees of Universal Collision Centre, its affiliated companies or their respective advertising or promotional agencies, and any family members of the aforementioned are not eligible to participate in the contest.
The contest begins on Saturday, June 1st, 2017 and ends at 10:00 pm Saskatchewan time, on Saturday, November 4th, 2017.
How to Enter:
There is one way to enter the contest:
- Visit www.uccregina.com/win/ and enter your full name, phone number, and email address into the appropriate forms and click submit.
A random draw will take place on November 6, 2017, to determine the recipient of one (1) Grand Prize. The winner will be notified during the following week. A contest entrant whose entry is selected in the draw, and deemed eligible, will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a finalist. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the entry. Two attempts will be made by phone to contact the selected entrant to administer the skill testing question. If the selected entrant is unreachable, Universal Collision Centre reserves the right to disqualify this entrant and select a new potential winner who will be subject to the same requirements.
Grand Prize Description
The Grand Prize winner, who has satisfied will receive two (2) tickets to the Canadian Football Championship in Ottawa on November 26, 2017, airfare for two to Ottawa, and three nights’ accommodations in Ottawa.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable or assignable except as at the sole discretion of Universal Collision Centre, is not redeemable for cash or other prizes, and will be available to the winner only upon compliance with these Official Rules, verification of his/her eligibility, and receipt by Universal Collision Centre of all required information.
- By entering this contest each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- In order to be declared a winner, a contest entrant whose entry is selected in a draw and deemed eligible will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The participant’s name, email address, and phone number must be correct and valid at the time of entry on the contest entry form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact a finalist – if it is determined in the sole discretion of Universal Collision Centre that a particular selected contest entrant cannot be contacted or is otherwise not qualified as a finalist, Universal Collision Centre will select another finalist from the contest entrants in another draw.
- Universal Collision Centre reserves the right to disqualify any selected participant on the basis that an entry is ineligible.
- The winner of the Grand Prize is responsible for all taxes, expenses, costs, shipping, fees and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize.
- The odds of being selected in this draw are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- The Grand Prize will have to be claimed in Regina unless otherwise advised.
- Participants who do not meet eligibility requirements or who have entered through fraudulent means or have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless Universal Collision Centre, its affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively “Released Parties”), and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any claim, loss, demand, action, cause of action, expense, delays, accidents, injuries or other liability arising from participation in this contest or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the contest.
- Decisions of Universal Collision Centre with respect to this contest are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility and procedure.
- Universal Collision Centre has the right to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond Universal Collision Centre’s control.
- Winner will be required to provide proof of age and sign an acknowledgement and release confirming contest eligibility and compliance with the contest’s rules and releasing the Released Parties and shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of prizes before receiving their prize.
- By entering the contest, winner agrees to allow Universal Collision Centre and its agents to publish, and/or broadcast their names and recent photograph without compensation other than the prize awarded.
- Universal Collision Centre is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Championship Giveaway draw or awarding any prize in the event of circumstances of any kind beyond the control of Universal Collision Centre.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by Universal Collision Centre.
- By providing personal contact and other information on an entry form, a contest entrant is consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of such information by Universal Collision Centre for registration and administration purposes in connection with the Championship Giveaway contest and further anonymous demographic research as required. The information collected will not be used for any other purposes, and Universal Collision Centre does not sell, share or transfer such personal information that it collects to third parties for their own marketing efforts. All entries become the property of Universal Collision Centre and will be destroyed following the completion of the contest.
- This contest is subject to and governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan. S.These Official Rules govern the Championship Giveaway contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other material, these Official Rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.